Wednesday 9 May 2012

Happy Birthday to Ruth

Good morning,

This morning I want to share a birthday card with you that I made for my good friend and fellow DT-er on the simply stampin challenge Ruth, now Ruth's birthday was over Easter so I have been waiting an age to show you but I'm afraid as I'd used new products from the summer mini on it (yep, that's right us demo's get our hands on goodies a whole month early!) I had to wait to show you!


I used the brand new punch that co-ordinates with the mixed bunch stamps, isn't it yummy!? It's hard to see in this picture but I stamped in Pool Party with one of the flower stamps, I also stitched the card, I love doing this but rarely do as it's quite time consuming, but Ruth is definitely worth it.

Hope you like it as much a Ruth did.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

It's a real smasher of a card! That punch is just gorgeous!

Ruth M said...

Lucky me! I LOVE this card Kelly, thank you SO much! You did an amazing job on the hand stitching, wowsers! I can tell you I will definitely be CASEing this fabby card (minus the stitching LOL!) when I get the stamps and punch!
Ruth x

Mynn xx said...

This is FABULOUS!!! LOVE the coloring and that huge button in the middle of the flower--gorgeous!!! :)

Sian Ridley said...

This card is SO yummy!! I'm with Ruth, I'll definitely be using this bad boy for some inspiration!! :)

Happy belated birthday Ruth!

Anonymous said...

I love this card and the hand stitching looks gorgeous! Deb