Wednesday 18 April 2012

A Blog Award!

Good Evening!

I am very excited this evening. I was checking my blog, to see if I had any comments, and was completely over the moon to see a comment from a lady whose blog I have followed for a while, Lynne Fahey. She had been given an award, and as part receiving it you have to award it to 5 other blogs. To my complete and utter surprise she had chosen me! I cannot thank Lynne enough for thinking of me, I hope you'll check out her blog and become a follower of her fab work!


You will see this award proudly displayed on my side bar shortly, yay! Liebster I have now found out is a German word meaning beloved or dearest, how sweet is that? The award is a way of sharing our ideas and creativity with others.

The honour of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:

1. show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog

2. choose 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and let them know about your nomination by leaving a comment on their blog

3. post the award on your blog!

So here are the names of  blogs that I LOVE to visit, I hope you will enjoy visiting them too, and maybe even become a follower, if like me you like what you see!

1. Flower Sparkle

2. Cards and a cuppa

3. White House Stamping

4. Michelle Last

5. My Little Paperhouse

So hard to choose only 5 there are so many amazing blogs out there to inspire your creativity!
Thanks again Lynne!

Happy Stampin', xx

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Thanks so much for my award Kelly , I am honoured :) Looking forward to displaying my badge and choosing 5 blogs to pass it on to xx

Amy White said...

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for this award - my first! Love your aviary card by the way - gorgeous details! x Amy

cardsandacuppa said...

Thank-you Kelly for this award, I feel very honoured you like to visit my blog as often as you do and think of me at this time. I cannot really put it on my blog though as I do have over the 200 followers :-)
Thanks again, much appreciated, btw are you going to Reading? Would be great to meet up there :-D
Speak soon xxx