Saturday 17 March 2012

Simply Stampin' Theme Week

Good morning crafters,

You all did such a good job with those colours last week, that this week we thought you needed a little more of a challenge, so this weeks Simply Stampin theme is Totally Tags.Whether you use them on a card, scrapbook page, or you just want to make up a stash of them we want to see multiple tags!

I decided to make a tag card, the tags are tucked into a pocket and can be re-used, as a tag or a bookmark.


This card is for my boyfriends mum for Mother's day, so I wanted to make it special, I've added all my favourite things, ribbon, crochet trim, paper flower, antique brad, and if you look closely you'll spot a cute little Antique Tag dangling from the flower, there are so sweet, and I think they'll be popping up a lot in the future!


I don't think you can see but the centre of the flower (made with the scallop circle punch) is an Antique Brad, here is a close up of the tags,


I have left the other side blank so they can re-used if Julie wants too.

If you need more inspiration for your take on the challenge then head over and see what the rest of the team has come up with, xx

1 comment:

Kirei said...

Loads of lovely detail with the embellishments Kelly! I love the flower with Antique brad! Kirei x