Saturday 31 March 2012

Simply Stampin Colour Challenge

Good morning,

It's time for another challenge over at Simply Stampin' and this week it's time for a colour challenge, I hope you like these bright and cheerful colours we've chosen for you

I was asked to make a card for a little boy turning 1! So I thought that these colours would be perfect I pulled out my Fox and Friends (my 'go to' set for younger children) and got to work with the colours, what do you think?


I paired the stamps with button die-cut using the Sweet Buttons embosslits die, it's so good, looks just like buttons but without the weight!

I hope that this has inspired you to pull out these colours and see what you can do!

Happy stampin', xx

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Fox & Friends are perfect for little uns and you've made a fantastic frame with them. I'm sure this card will go down a treat.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is fabulous Kelly! I love that central panel with all the little animals peeking over! Vicky x

Ruth M said...

Oooh, this is adorable Kelly, perfect card for little Owen! Fabby job with these oh so troublesome colours!
Ruth x

Kirei said...

I love how you used the animals as a frame,and the little die cut buttons finish it off perfectly! Kirei x