Saturday 10 March 2012

Simply Stampin' Colour Challenge

Good morning crafters!!!

I like to start by letting you know that we are currently recruiting for the Simply Stampin' design team, we are looking for people with all different styles and abilities to join the team, so why not give it a shot? I'd love to see what you create with our inspiration photo!

So onto this weeks challenge, it's a colour combo, which I think would be great for a men's card or for a woman, very versatile!

I decided to go down the masculine route, here's what I came up with


I took a happy birthday sentiment from the Delightful Dozen set, and used my markers to colour the sentiment in the three challenge colours, I used the polka dot embossing folder to give texture to a Baja Breeze circle, and used a Poppy Parade piece of DSP from the Just Add Cake selection. finished off with twine, and two stars cut and layered on top of each other. Lastly I sponged around the edge of the entire card using Poppy Parade.

I hope you'll join in with these bright and cheery colours, and I love to see you join in the Design Team call too!!

Happy crafting, xx

4 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

Now this card is a bit of me! I love the simplicity but it is still so aesthetically pleasing-it makes me so happy! ;)

Kirei said...

Love the CAS look of this card, that stamp looks perfect in the different colours! Kirei x

Ruth M said...

Fabby masculine card Kelly, great layout. I must try it with some Well Worn DSP - thanks for inspiring! I love the different coloured sentiment and the twine and star detail!
Ruth x

My Creative Side said...

Beautiful! Thanks for letting me know about the challenge blog!! can't wait to play :)