Tuesday 20 March 2012

Simply Soft Mother's Day

Good morning,

Today I am sharing a card that I was asked to make for my friend to give to her mum from her children. I went looking for inspiration on the internet, and found a gorgeous landscape card using this set (sorry I can't find the original, if you  know who made it please leave a comment) so I changed the orientation and got stamping.


I love this flower head image, but it was a little bit of a pain to colour in all the sections with a white gel pen. I also added a few touches of shimmer paint, but I don't think you can see them in this picture, do you see the rough edge of the oval? I ran my scissors along the edge to get this rough and ready feel.

Hope you like it, I'll have another card to share with you tomorrow, xx

1 comment:

Ruth M said...

Kelly, this is lovely - it might have been a pain to colour the flowers with the white pen, but really, it was SO worth the effort! Love the springy, fresh colour combo you chose too!
Ruth x