Friday 9 March 2012

Sale-a-bration DSP

Good afternoon,

I wanted to share with you some of the cards that I made last weekend, I had a bit of a marathon craft day, I started around 11am and didn't finish until 10pm, I managed to get 6 commissioned cards done, but I still have another 6 commissioned cards this weekend plus 2 mother's day cards, one for my mum and one for my boyfriends mum.

So here is one of the cards that I made during my craft-crazy day!


I have used a selection of sale-a-bration papers, I really love the way these papers co-ordinate together, and I have used a new punch (to me) that I really added to my collection, the fancy flower, I punched 3 flowers scrunched and un-scrunched several times until the paper started to separate, I carefully pulled them apart, off set them punched a hole through the middle and added an antique brad, if you look closely you should be able to see it.

Pop back tomorrow to see the next Simply Stampin' challenge, plus we also have a Design Team call on at the moment, so why not try out?!

Happy crafting, xx

1 comment:

Sian Ridley said...

Ooh Kelly! That's absolutely beautiful!! I feel all inspired today, went to get my art stuff out for the first time in months and it turns out that my essential tools are 120 miles away! Gutted! Seeing your cards here isn't helping my envy! ;)