Friday 30 March 2012

French Foliage & Lovely As A Tree

Good morning,

I wanted to share a card with you, as I have been MIA this week, (covering holiday at work, really does interfere with crafting!) I was asked to make this card at the beginning of the week and I was stuck for ideas so I pulled out the trusty French Foliage and set to work making a background, the only request for this card was that it was blue. Now I know leaves aren't blue, but I really like how this one turned out!!


The only non-blue colour I used was Sahara Sand, what do you think? I have sneaked in a tiny but of ribbon but apart from that completely suitable for a man, right?

Happy stampin', xx

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your kindness is very much appreciated :) French Foliage is such a wonderful stamp set and so versatile - it looks fabulous here in blue and this is perfect for a masculine card.

Ruth M said...

Oooh, this is lovely Kelly, what a fab masculine card! Beautiful sponging!
Ruth x

veronica said...

great minds think alike! Love the combination of blue and sand