Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cupcakes For Maddy

Hello stampers,

If you saw my post on Sunday then you will already know that I was asked to make several cards for Maddy's 18th birthday last week. Today I'm sharing another one of these cards with you. I have mixed two DSP sets for this card, Everyday Enchantment and Spice Cake.


There are quite a few layers to this card, I started with Spice Cake paper in the background, I love the shape of the Top Note die, so I cut one in the retired Choc Chip DSP, cut it in half and placed it behind the central panels, next another layer of Spice Cake in the gorgeous Pool Party (I love this colour!!) on top of that is a strip of Everyday Enchantment. I couldn't resist adding some satin ribbon and a bow! I took the colours for the cupcakes from the DSP I'd used, so simple to make with a cupcake builder punch.

I'll have another card to show you tomorrow, hope to see you then, plus don't forget to check out this weeks Simply Stampin challenge, and Design Team call!! xx

No comments: