Monday 26 September 2011

Something For Christmas

Good evening,

Tonight I'd like to share with you a card that I have made using a brand new a la carte stamp called Something For Christmas, it features three sentiments Christmas sentiments all in a row with baubles hanging from the last one.



For this card I have used marker pens to colour each of the sentiments a different shade of blue, Night of Navy, Marina Mist and a new in-colour Island Indigo, stamped repeatedly to make my own backing paper.
I have mixed this new stamp with a current one, Tree Trimmings, Serene Snowflakes and a little shimmer paint for that added Christmas sparkle.

Hope you like it, xx

2 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Really gorgeous Kelly. Lee (I have some blog candy if you fancy a look) xx

Ruth M said...

* sigh * I knew you'd make a fab card that would make me want that stamp Kelly! Fab job how you used it and I love your colour combo and the rhinestone bauble strings!