Sunday 21 August 2011

Viva la Verve Finale

What a day, I've been a very busy bee!

If you are just joining me I set myself the task this morning of making a card for the 4 Viva la Verve sketches released so far this month, there is one more to be unveiled, but that isn't until Friday so my inky fingers can have a rest before then.

This finale card is by far my favourite, (shhh, don't tell the others, so much so that I would like to share it with the ladies over at Make it Monday hope they like it as much as I do) I have turned the sketch around to make a horizontal card and combined it with the colour challenge over at Just Add Ink, which I wasn't sure about as I'm not normally a fan of oranges but I actually really loved in the end!!

I have combined a retired stamp set with a new one for this card, I think they really compliment each other, plus I think this card could be used for a man or women, which always good to have on standby!


Can't wait for the next sketch now! Why not have a go at a sketch yourself? xx

9 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Really stunning. Lee x

Trina Georgi said...

What a beautiful card!

Sian Ridley said...

Oh my goodness! When you told me the other day that you were going to do all these over the weekend I thought you were mad! But now you've done them all in one day I know you're mad! Ha ha! You know I love ya, I'm just jealous!! :) you've done a marvellous job on all of them and clearly have your mojo back ;)

Roll on friday for the final one hey?!! Woo! (I haven't done the fourth one yet-I can't believe you're ahead of me already! Ha ha!) xxx

Mae's Cachet said...

I like how you have used our colours from this week's Just Add Ink challenge on your card.

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful colour combo and a fab image
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Judie said...

Fab color combo, very lovely. Saw it at MIM.

Judie

Patrice said...

Love this card! These colours work perfectly for you. Thanks so much for joining as at Just Add Ink this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

Tamie said...

Your card is awesome with all of those yummy autumn color. I love the leaves an acorns along with the image that is wonderfully colored. Fantastic pattern paper. I saw your card at Make It Monday and also wanted to thank you for your wonderful comment on my card it meant a lot. Have a wonderful day.

Jo said...

Kelly, this is a great card. Love how you have used the colour combo! Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.