Tuesday 23 August 2011

Shabby Tearoom Mojo

Hello crafty people,

I hope that you didn't get too wet today, looks like we're set for more rain this week, perfect weather for crafting but so great for photography.

Todays' card is a combination of a wonderful sketch courtesy of Mojo Monday and a gorgeous colour/theme challenge from The Shabby Tearoom. Which is 'sweet days of summer' to include pink, peach, green, neutrals, and handmade flowers.



I have chosen to use patterned papers from the Springtime Vintage pack, is it contains the most gorgeous floral papers in beautiful shades of pinks and greens.


It's not an excuse but as I said the weather is not great for taking photos, I made this card yesterday afternoon but by the time I had finshed it it was too dark to photograph it and I had to leave at 7am this morning and it was raining so the greens haven't turned out very well, all things considered it doesn't look too bad. I really need a fancy light box, but think of the stamps, paper and ribbon I could buy?!

I really am a hopeless case! Hope you have a creative week, xx

4 comments:

Sian Ridley said...

As you know, I totally agree about the money to spend on stamps rather than equipment and storage!!! I'm glad that you have cut into your papers :) I have those flowers now!! I was trying to work out how I was going to layer them up-that's how! I love the middle flower shape :)

Those colours are really pretty and you're so much better at combining patterned papers than I am-oh, and using them at all! :)

Crafty Loops said...

This is so beautiful Kelly, really stunning. Lee xx

Sheri said...

Lovely mix of patterns and papers! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Trees said...

Beautiful card, I love that flower! Thanks for sharing with the Shabby Tea Room!