Monday 29 August 2011

Cupcakes With Bling

Good Afternoon,

I don't about you but lately I have seen old fashioned tea rooms opening up everywhere. In the village near me there is a great one called Donny's, and they have the best tea and cupcakes, ever!

When I saw this weeks Mojo Monday sketch I knew exactly which stamp set I was going to use for my image panel, Crazy for Cupcakes.

I have gone with the square option, but I may give the round a go as well at some point. To match the girlie theme I wanted, I matched these yummy cupcakes with the Lap of Luxury DSP.

If you take a closer look at the water coloured cupcakes you'll see that each on has a rhinestone cherry on top! With three larger ones along the top of the panel. What more could a girl want? Cupcakes and bling!!
I will also be entering this card for the Stampin' Royalty challenge - bling!

That post has made me hungry now, so I'm off for some lunch, xx

6 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby card, love it

Ali x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

OH, this is just scrumptious. Love the bling on your cupcakes. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kelly!! Love the stamp with your blingy cherries! Your paper has gorgeous texture too. xx

Jenny said...

A realy sweet card *yummy* and i like this DP .
Best wishes from Germany,
Jenny

Carrie Rhoades said...

Cute little rhinestones on top of the cupcakes!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Jean McKenzie said...

So very pretty and great use of the DSP - love the card!