Thursday 16 June 2011

Would you like to build up your stash, while making more cards?

Hello again,

How would you like to receive everything you need to make four full cards for free?

All you have to do to get yours is place an order of £18 or more of Stampin' up! products, and I will send your order and the cardstock, ribbon etc plus emailed photographs of the finished cards so you can get crafting straight away.

If you want the cards but are not wanting to expand your stash (I never need an excuse to add to mine!) you can get the components to put together the cards for £9.

If you would like to place an order or put your name down for just the cards please email me using the contact me tab at the top of the page.
I will be placing the order on Wednesday 6th July so would need to have orders by then.

No comments: