Sunday 19 June 2011

Gorgeous Gift

Good Morning!

It actually looks like its June weather outside today instead of autumn, but that's not the only reason I'm happy today.
I came home yesterday to find that a parcel had been delivered for me, I thought it was a package from eBay, but as I excitedly opened it up, I found something even better a handmade card and present from Ruth over at Flower sparkle. Anyone who knows me will know that I love owls and Ruth had definitely made good use of her owl punch for this one, look at this gorgeous row of cute little guys!




What I love about Ruth's projects is the details, I love the different colour gems she has used for the eyes, and she had even popped a owl inside the card and on the envelope! She had also decorated a photo frame for me, using the adorable owl, I had a give it a wipe down before photographing (sorry you can she the reflection of my hands taking the photo in the frame) as it had been passed around so many people to admire it that it was covered in finger prints. I am a very lucky girly to get such gorgeous surprises, especially one of a kind, handmade one's!

Thank you so much Ruth!!
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how gorgeous is this?! Lucky you! xx