Friday 6 May 2011

Mojo Throwdown

Good Evening,

My USB stick is playing up and I didn't think I was going to be able to post this card in time for the challenges. Thank you Dan for emailing them to me!

This card combines the Colour Throwdown Challenge colours and Mojo Monday's sketch, I'm still not sure of the colour combo, what do you think? I think I went a bit OTT on the pink.



I'm still trying to stick to my personal challenge of using all my stamps, I have used this set before but this stamp had not seen ink, I also dusted of my crimper and spritzing tool for this card.

Here is the colour palette we have been challenged to use


and the beautiful sketch



Think I may have to give the colour combo another go and balance the colours better.

Have a great evening
xx

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! I got you added to the linky. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!