Friday 11 March 2011

Happy Friday

Good morning!

The sun is shining here, my cat has already claimed the sunny spot on the bed, and it looks like spring is definitely on it's way.

I'm very excited today, the UPS man will be delivering a package for me containing some of the brand new products from the mini catalogue. How exciting! Unfortunately I won't be able to share these with you until April, but the mini catalogue will be available from me very soon, email me if you would like your very own copy sent out.

The card I'm showing today was made at my fab upline Amanda's tech class (yes, even demo's need to learn new tricks!) If you like the sound of learning new techniques while getting gorgeous products and hostess benefits without even holding a party click here for all the details.



I love the early espresso satin ribbon, it's so luxurious!! Hope you can see it on the bottom of this card.
I think it's these little touches that make a good card stand out.

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Crazy for cupcakes, Confetti, Party this way (sentiment)
Paper, Blushing bride CS, Early espresso CS, Whisper white CS, in-color DSP (hostess level 1) Neutrals DSP
Ink, Staz on, blushing bride
Accessories, Stampin' write markers (daffodil delight, early espresso), Eyelet border punch, word window punch, modern label punch, rhinestones, Early espresso satin ribbon.

Have a great day xx

No comments: