Monday 28 March 2011

Card Candy Swap

Hi there!

Sometimes I look at other peoples cards and wish I had thought of what they had come up with, does that ever happen to you?

Well I would like to do a Card Candy swap, and I'm looking for others who would like to join in. I'm hoping for enough takers to do one swap of stamp set candy and one swap of sentiment candy.

Now for those of you who don't know Card Candy is stamped image or 'topper' that is either the main image of a card or a finishing touch to a card. Here is an example that I have quickly put together with the Fox and Friends set.



How it works is each person who would like to participate would make 5-6 elements from one stamp set, all items used MUST be stampin' up, these would need to be posted to me with a stamped addressed envelope also included so that I can post your candy onto you.

If you or a friend would like to join in please contact me by email, letting me know if you would prefer to do images or sentiments, you can take more than one place if you wanted to get more candy in return.

See you soon xx

No comments: