Wednesday 16 February 2011

I won!!!

I love to look at other crafty people's blogs  well as writing my own. Last week Michelle Last, a blog that I regularly visit (click on her name to have a look) was giving away the Cottage Wall paper pack to one person who subscribed to her blog and left a comment.
So I did, never thinking that I would win.
I checked her blog last night and was delighted to find that I was the lucky person who had won the paper pack!
I'm so excited to get my hands on it. Can't wait to ink up my Cottage Garden stamp set and match it up with the co-ordinating papers.

So please do pop back to check out what I've made.

Have a great day! xx

2 comments:

§hawnie® said...

That is so neat! I'm glad to see that people actually win the prizes!

~§hawnie Bartron
www.CardsByShawnie.com

Chrissieann said...

You lucky girl congratulations.
I am still learning about blogging so all of this is new to me (challenges and other bits and bobs) I will get there one day hopefully