Sunday 13 February 2011

Blissful birthday

Every card that I make at the moment seems to be made with the bliss set, I don't know why my hands just seem to head directly for it when I'm creating.
Today's card has a very girly theme, I've used the Sweet and sour speciality papers, I love them especially the glazed one which I have used on this card. I never thought pink and orange would make a good combo but I was wrong!


I love the butterfly from this set, I think it's because it's more delicate than butterflies in other sets, but still simple enough to cut out easily.

Here's the recipe
Stamps, Bliss SAB
Paper, Sweet and Sour speciality, Rich razzleberry CS Rose red CS
Ink, Rich razzleberry, Versamark (I have used the flower stamp on the back ground of the pink squares)
Accessories, Rich razzleberry taffeta ribbon, scallop trim border punch, dimensionals

Hope you have a great weekend, it's perfect weather for crafting!
xx

No comments: