Monday 24 January 2011

Pink Cupcake Heaven

I don't know about you but there's nothing quite like a cupcake, especially after you've been dieting all week!

As some of you will already know I've been on a diet since February 2010 and have lost quite a bit already, but once a week (Thursday lunchtime after the dreaded weigh in) me and my mum treat ourselves. We both have a weakness for a cupcake, Ellie's in Covent Garden is our favourite place (their peanut butter cupcake is pure heaven) but as it's not local, any pretty pink cupcake will do!

As it's only Monday the real thing will have to wait, but here is a whole tower of cupcakes that can be enjoyed anytime, best of all they are guilt and calorie-free! Enjoy!


I've teamed the Regal Rose frosting with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. I think this maybe my favourite colour combo of the moment.

Here's the recipe,
Stamps, Crazy for cupcakes,
Paper, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, and Regal Rose patterned paper,
Ink, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose and Old Olive,
Accessories, Scallop border punch, Razzleberry taffeta ribbon, Old Olive button, blender pen

Hope you find this as yummy as I do!

No comments: