Monday 31 January 2011

Mum's the word

Hi there,
My friend Saffron asked me to make a few cards for her, one that she needed rather quickly was for her mum. She asked for a stylish, but modern card. This is what I came up with.



 I love the images from the Artistic etchings stamp set, and I think they are exactly right for the brief of stylish yet modern. Especially when stamped in a gorgeous deep red, like Cherry Cobbler. Don't you just love the names of the colours? I could just sit down to a yummy cherry pud with custard poured all over the top!
Anyway before I start to dribble.

Here's the recipe,
Stamps, Artistic Etchings, Broadsheet Alphabet
Paper, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories, Scallop trim border punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, (gems from my stash)

Hope that's wet your appetite!

No comments: