Tuesday 11 January 2011

Marina, marina, marina!

Hi there,

Today's card is for a very good friend of mine, her birthday is on Monday and for once I'm prepared in advance and have her card all ready for her, hopefully she isn't checking my blog before then!

Its uses my brand new Broadsheet Alphabet set, which I think is one of my most useful sets, I used to spend a fortune on alphabet stickers to personalise cards and now I won't have to spend another penny on them, Yay!

So it here is


 I hope that she will like it!

As the title for this post suggests I used a lot of marina mist in this card,
Here's what was used to make it -

Stamps - Broadsheet Alphabet, Tiny Tags
Paper - Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Blueberry Paper Pack
Marina Mist Ink, Marina Mist satin ribbon,Marina Mist marker (for doodling around scallop) Designer Buttons (brights) Scallop Circle Punch, Tag Punch

Happy Birthday for Monday Angela!

Bye for now

No comments: