Saturday 29 January 2011

Dreaming of cards

Yes that's right, the other night I dreamt this card up, I had to scribble it down when I woke up so I didn't forget it and was very pleased that it turned out nicely, it was a very productive nights sleep.


It uses the Garden Whimsy stamp set, which has a lovely spring feel to it, I love the insects in the set.

Here's the recipe,
Stamps, Garden Whimsy
Paper, Daffodil Delight (Card stock and designer patterned paper), Certainly celery, Whisper White
Ink, Old Olive, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories, Certainly Celery taffeta ribbon, Brights button

I hope that you feel little less wintry now,
See you soon xx

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

hello from the US -I dropped by after I received your email at splitcoaststampers-your blog layout is very nice
this is a pretty card kelly-looks like spring for sure!!
I am a follower now!!

Rachael said...

Love this design. Colours go well together and the finishing touches really make it stand out.