Thursday 20 January 2011

Copy and share everything

Hello!

Today's card is one that I've CASE'd from my upline, I made a card very similar to this one at a class, but I have changed the colours for one's that I have and added a little extra, with the acorns popped up on dimensionals.

That's the great thing about craft, you can take an idea, adapt it to use materials/colours that you have and add your own little touches.

So here it is


This card is very simple to do, makes a great men's card, or even a 'just because' card.

I love the detail on these leaf stamps, and they look great in these autumn colours but would look equally good in different shades of green, for a spring/summer look.

The recipe,
Stamps, Autumn Splendor, Occasional greetings,
Inks, Cherry cobbler, More mustard, Old olive and Early espresso
Paper, Old olive and Very vanilla.

Hope you like it.

No comments: