Thursday 27 January 2011

Butterflies and buttons

Good morning!

I'm starting the day bright and early with a shot of espresso, card not coffee. Today's cards uses the colour combo of Early espresso, Real red and Very vanilla, and I hope you'll agree its makes a great combination.

I can't seem to make a card lately without my hands gravitating towards my butterfly punch, and this card is no different! But this time I wanted to try to use my buttons in a different way so I've added buttons and gems onto the butterflies bodies.
Let me know what you think.


I was quite pleased with how this one turned out, I wasn't sure while I was working on it, but it came together in the end.

Here's what I used to make it -
Stamps, Butterfly prints, Curly cute
Card, Early espresso, Real red, Very vanilla,
Ink, Cherry cobbler,
Accessories, Chocolate chip satin ribbon (sadly retired), Scallop border punch, Butterfly punch, Designer buttons, (gems from my stash)

As my last post said I've got new goodies, so I hope you'll pop back soon to see some more creations.

No comments: